Websurfing often yields random but useful advice

11:29 AM

It's October


Holy crap, it's october


Snowboarding season will soon be upon me and well, as the boyfriend can attest to, I suck hard at snowboarding

My blogreel yielded this little gem from Tim Ferriss:

If you eat sh*t 10 times in a row, do two things. First, pause after each turn, or pause after getting up, and catch your breath for 20 seconds. No rush, brah. Second, when you’re ready to punch yourself in the face, or when your legs are totally shot, put your big girl pants on, head down to the ski lodge, and grab a hot chocolate or Hot Toddy by the fire. That will calm your inner animal, make you smile, and get you psyched to tackle it again in the morning.

Can't psych myself out now, gotta put my big girl pants on

You Might Also Like

0 comments