This is when I turn...27

12:16 PM

Sunday, May 13th, was mothers day. However, my mother is in China so I couldn't celebrate with her. Besides that, it was also the day that I turned 27. The day was pretty uneventful which was what I wanted especially with my busy work schedule. It was nice to just have a day to lay around and do nothing. We finished up the day with a fabulous meal of beef at Los Altos Grill. Fantastic prime rib, jalapeno corn bread and dessert of strawberries with marscapone. Drool!


Matt got me a juicer for my birthday and we've spent the past week making juice almost every day. Usually our juice includes kale, celery, carrots, ginger, lemon and an apple. 


Matt's juicing our first batch


The front part spits out the excess dry stuff and the middle spits out the juice



Yummy. 

I need to start a compost pile because that fibrousy stuff would be compost gold


In action!


Look at that color..


Nice and frothy

I also made a cantaloupe juice for breakfast this week but I didn't take a picture. It was very fruity and a good drink for breakfast.

Between the knitting projects on this blog and juice, I'm feelin' a little hippie

Peace!

You Might Also Like

0 comments