Tacos and Rice Salad

8:34 PM

Some days you just want to have tacos..

Other days, all you process through your brain is: tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos

That was my brain last monday


Fish taco!


My 3 fillings were tilapia, an asian-y filling with chicken and sausage (leftovers sauteed with sauce) and chicken with pinto beans and peppers


And avocados and freshly toasted tortillas


I also made a rice salad because I found a recipe in Bon Appetite

It was good, but not as good as my tacos. I guess it made me feel healthier?

However, I didn't like the overly onion-y taste of the salad with the dressing so I plopped it into a casserole with some butter, cheese and panko topping



Rice Salad remix: SO much better! Crunchy, cheesy and tomato-y


Sometimes, the recipe remixes are much better than the originals

You Might Also Like

0 comments