Am I just predictable? Or are we all the same..

11:43 AM

I took a quiz today at work to pass the time and it was based on color symbolizing things about you. Most of the answers were eerily correct. I'm thinking, the quiz could be good or I could be just that predictable of a person which really means that I'm really not all that different from everyone else.

http://www.colorquiz.com/about.html

Results:

Your Existing Situation
Exercises initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. Either holds, or wishes to achieve, a position of authority in which control can be exerted over events. 
Hm, a position of authority would be nice, easier to get things done if you're calling the shots. I do like to exercise initiative because it's annoying to sit around and wait for other people
Your Stress Sources
Resists any form of pressure from others and insists on her independence as an individual. Wants to make up her own mind without interference, to draw her own conclusions and arrive at her own decisions. Detests uniformity and mediocrity. As she wants to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions, she find it difficult to admit to being wrong, while at times she is reluctant to accept or understand another's point of view.
I like my independence. I like to make decisions on my own. Mediocrity blows. However, I am not reluctant to accept or understand someone else's point of view. I don't believe or expect everyone to agree with me so it's silly to ignore their point of view or opinion. And it's narrow mineded and rude. 
Your Restrained Characteristics
Circumstances are such that she feels forced to compromise for the time being if she is to avoid being cut off from affection or from full participation.
Clings to her belief that her hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs encouragement and reassurance. Applies very exacting standards to her choice of a partner and wants guarantees against loss or disappointment.
Yeah, definitely felt forced to compromise on some things. I do hope that my hopes and ideas are realistic but I know that they can be a little crazy. Definitely need reassurances and encouragement. Love guarantees, never get them though and they're always disappointing in the end
Your Desired Objective
Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.
Who doesn't?
Your Actual Problem
Greatly impressed by the unique, by originality, and by individuals of outstanding characteristics. Tries to emulate the characteristics she admires and to display originality in her own personality.
Isn't this called growing as a person?
Your Actual Problem #2
Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of her freedom to act, and to decide for herself by the exercise of great personal charm in her dealings with others.
And isn't this one called self-preservation?


Anyway, seems all generic but it was a fun quiz. Does kinda seem like me though which is freaky so I'm just going to chalk it up to: cool, interesting, we'll see what happens. haha 

You Might Also Like

0 comments