Pre-Contiki California Celebration

9:51 AM

Ugh, I hate being out of order, but what can you do? Life is not perfect (first world problems)

ANYWAY

Before I left for my 3 week party-palooza that was Europe, Matt and I went for a last California Hurrah to Monterey

The weather was gorgeous as per California usually is..


This was, "pull over I need my camera!"



I realize that I take pictures slightly off-center. Guess I just have a gangster left lean




We were shooting for Julia Pfeiffer state park I believe but decided to hit up Andrew Molera instead. This was also "practice" for Europe but the 5 miles we hiked this day was peanuts compared to Europe...



Trying to be artsy-fartsy..


This was an abandoned workers quarters that was on the way to the beach


Little bit of a haunted vibe, no?



Freshwater river that flowed into the sea beyond


Hiking the bluffs atop the sea

I love my state


Except this...I do NOT love this... Holy balls this was a big wasps nest


You Might Also Like

0 comments