Epic Borders Cookbook Haul!

9:27 AM

It's really sad that Borders is closing and going out of business, but it also means that I have epic book hauls like the one I got two days ago.

Honestly, I was in the store for maybe an hour and had to pare my haul down from 6 books to 4 only because my arm capacity was exceeded. The haul included:







When I find the time and can actually cook from these books, I'll let you know how the recipes are. Still wishing to expand my collection by maybe 10 or so more books :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. funn! let me know how the slow cooking book is, i picked up another slow cooker book for myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll definitely let you know! i first have to get over my fear that the slow cooker is going to set my house on fire. :)

    ReplyDelete