When it rains....

11:19 AM

It tends to HAIL

Today's been pretty crazy because it seems like everything that could have possibly gone wrong or made inconvenient, went wrong and became inconvenient.


Had a dentist appointment and one of my fillings has a cavity (what?!) - had to make an appointment to come back and get that drilled out. ugh. Gum pockets are also getting deep so I might need a deep gum cleaning which just gives me massive anxiety. Sorry if this is TMI or gross, such is life, I won't sugar coat.

Got into work and found a notice that the carpet in my office will be recarpeted so I'll be officeless/homeless for 3 days. I also share an office with someone who comes to California about once a year so I have to pack up and move his stuff in addition to mine. Then I have to find a place to sit and work for 3 days so I could end up anywhere. At least my workplace has wifi so I might end up hanging out in the hallway for 3 days on my laptop. Kind of like camping! But grosser..... If you knew how many times these carpets get cleaned, let alone vacuumed. I don't really want to think about it.

Then I was checking on reservations that I made for the World Domination Summit in Portland over the 4th of July weekend. Turns out that I have the hotel reserved until Monday the 8th, but my flight takes me home on Sunday the 7th. I just stared my phone hoping that what I was reading was a mistake. I think I closed my eyes a few times willing it to be different once they opened. But nope, my mistake was there and GLARING back at me. At least I booked with Southwest and there is no change fee and only a $10 difference in fare so now I'll be coming home on the right day.

There are probably more but I don't want to be whiny. Haha. At least I get to take care of this cutey on Saturday night and we'll see if he bonds with my terror of an animal so life is good!


You Might Also Like

0 comments