June & July Cooking Update

10:44 PM

It's been a pretty sparse 2 months for food. Not sure what I've been eating. We probably shouldn't go down that road, it won't end well.

Anyway, here are some pictures from my camera and computer that I haven't uploaded yet.

I don't remember when I made this meal. OH, the time stamp says March. OOPS. Apparently I never uploaded them. I think this meal was born out of necessity (as all meals are nowadays). I think I bought some naan and broccolini and sausages and made mini pizzas




Along with that, I made some chicken  and ginger skewers

Served with homemade guacamole

Final plate, yum!


Then for the fourth of July, I made appetizers for a BBQ at church which included a gigantic batch of mini cornbread muffins



And a somen/veggie salad and potato salad which I don't have pictures of since I ran out of time to document.

Today, I had to figure out what to do with the leftover cornbreads (probably at least 40 of them left), so I crumbled up about 30 of them to make a cornbread and chicken baked thing. Pretty tasty

I think I need a cooking challenge to get myself through to the end of the year. Otherwise I'm going to be making more meals like this. Good thing I'm only cooking for myself so no judgment there :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments