About me...and wow, we're jumping into this with everything

6:24 PM

Hello everyone out there in interwebs land! This is my first foray into the world of over-sharing so I beg of you to please be kind...

My name is Janine and I live in the Bay Area, CA. The land of the asians and apparently one of the healthiest cities to be in. Weird. We also have some pretty great things and I hope to share them with you in the future.

Currently, I'm a full time office drone living in a 6 x 6 cube and getting my MBA part time in the evenings. It's not a fun life, I'm usually away from home more than 14 hours and when I am at home, I just want to drink or pass out. Home organization/domestication is pretty rusty around here, but I still have my moments. I'm graduating from school in December, so this is one of my first steps to figuring out who Janine is outside of school and work. It'll be a fun ride so I hope that you join me along the journey!

I don't know what else to say so I'll write some random things about me:

Born: Virginia so I could be a US citizen
Places lived (in order): Hong Kong, Sweden, Finland, Sugarland TX, Davis CA, Cupertino CA, College at CU Boulder
Special skills: I'm so HIGHLY not-photogenic it's scary
Things I like: Reading, cooking, knitting/crocheting, pretty much anything besides actually doing homework or contributing to society
Things I'd like to achieve in 5 years: Graduation, world travel to at least 5 countries for at least a week each, revisiting old hobbies, organizing my house (after I've already lived here for 2 years....it's a work in progress....don't judge)
Things I'd like to achieve in my life: Still undecided but I definitely want to travel, if I had the guts I'd move to a new country like somewhere in eastern europe or asia, I'd like to be proficient in some domestic skills, would like a family and I hope to achieve my own definition of success

That's all for me as of now! We'll charge full steam ahead with the shit storm that is my life tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments