Does this mean I'm going to shrivel up like a prune?

2:33 PM

So I get this insightful little gem in my mailbox today


You know what helps with this? It's called a multivitamin...You know what you don't let me add onto your food site? Multivitamins...

It's also called work and then class from 8am until 9:15pm...

and shoving food into my face whenever I get the time...


...jerk



Another thing? Work? Yeah, you, Work, I'm talking to you...
I got your first 5 emails about the training...and guess what...I DID IT TODAY, OK? so stop sending me reminder emails every hour! (and FYI...it has a completion date of 3/16, the last I checked...it's 3/8 unless we live in some weird hyperspace timewarp alternate universe called "Crazy")




Whew, now that THAT's off my chest. I have officially finished my last day of Winter Quarter classes for the rest of my life. All that's left to do is tackle finals next week and then take a day off for "vacation".

Also, the boy's going to be out of town this weekend which means it's Singles Weekend!!!! I'll have some pictures to show you of the exciting things I have planned! It'll knock your socks off and make you wish you could live my life.



I think I'm going to go now and say the magic word "Martini" and see if I can cajole my coworker to play hooky and go get a treat.... HAPPY HUMP DAY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments