School and my eating habits

10:29 PM

This is what school does to my eating habits...

Dinner at 9:30pm
Cooking once, MAYBE twice a week
Eating leftovers forever..
Lots of weird cravings around finals time.

I know I promised a picture from my finals and my singles weekend and here it is in all of its glory!

Contents:
Computer
Yerba Mate Mint Drink
Five Guys double bacon cheeseburger and cajun fries (a bit too overhyped but at least I tried it)
Books, notes, water, notebook and tissues for when I break down into hysterical sobbing from studying for too long.
Messy messy house (usually a sign that I've been in school too long)


Yes, that is how I spend my singles weekend when my boyfriend is out of town snowboarding his heart out in Tahoe. It is a fun life, please do not envy me, I promise you, only the best can handle this kind of lifestyle.


And now I've started with my Spring 2011 quarter. My LAST SPRING QUARTER EVER! It is my 8th quarter of school and I am really ready for it to be over.

It's only the second day of school and I'm already starving. After and quick and awesome grocery run at Sprouts (the best market to exist in history), I came home to attempt a 30 minute meal (because I already have homework...on the second day of school)


Here it is!! Catfish cooked en papillote with miso, soy sauce and sesame oil and curried pork noodles with bell pepper and onion. It is so so so good and yes, I am enjoying my meal with a couple of glasses of Cabernet. And yes, I am doing my homework. 


Homework while drinking..

Yes please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments