If the weatherman says it's going to rain...

5:55 PM

It's going to freakin' rain


Man..


That's what I get for tempting fate and not taking an umbrella with me to work. Definitely had no idea that I'd get soaked in the ~50 feet from my office's front door to my car


In other news!

I decided to be crafty and put some pictures up on the wall of my hallway via a string. My hall needed some prettiness and my pictures needed a home. However, I only have two pictures to hang so, well, it looks, sad...


Wine on a rainy day is pretty awesome

(My picture taking and picture design skills are very sub-par..)

And finally, the knitting project that I'm working on for Baby Nilsson. It's an incredibly pink poncho and since I left it at Matt's house for a few weeks, it's taken me a very long time to get it to this stage. Hopefully it'll be done soon tho!



And now I'm off to watch Mr. Craig Ferguson who is finally back on air after filming in Paris for a week...in Paris, France where the naked ladies....dance?

You Might Also Like

0 comments