Craig Ferguson, being offended, and puppets

10:48 AM

I spent the day working at home/finishing up homework/studying...I mean, working at home.... so I got to catch up on some of my DVR including Craig Ferguson which I now watch whenever I need a pick me up. It has just the right level of raunchiness and pointing out common sense to those that, well, lack it.

Anyway, he was answering an email from a girl who said that she leaves sweet notes for her boyfriend everyday when she goes to work to show him she cares. Then one morning, he leaves her a note that says, "Buy Milk". So she asked, Craig, should I be offended?

His response:  A lot of times, people go around looking to be offended. Even if you should be offended, if you're not actually offended, why force yourself? If you're not actually offended don't get yourself all worked up just to feel offended. If you're not actually like WOAH I'm offended, if you're like, "should I be offended?" why should you be? Just relax! If you're thinking, should I be offended? You're not actually offended, you're just looking for someone to be angry at. That's different.

This. Is. So. True.

I wonder how different the news/blogs/rants would be if people stopped to think if they're actually offended, or just trying to find someone to be angry at



Now, some clips to show you why I love Craig




You Might Also Like

0 comments