The miracle of spaghetti squash and bathtubs are dangerous

10:10 PM

I purchased a spaghetti squash about a week ago because I heard about all the cool things it can do (string like spaghetti)


And since my ass is as large as a house, I could probably use the swap of pasta with vegetables..

(the shadow is not your computer screen, it is my hand, because I don't know how to take photos)

Here it is after I took a 10" chefs knife and a mallet to it. I swear. It took a chefs knife, a mallet and a lot of furious banging on my counter to get that sucker open


This is my finished product. Spaghetti Squash with a pumpkin sauce containing italian sausage, serrano peppers and a side of pinto beans with sausage

It was delightful and didn't taste weird at all


I just had a bottle of wine because you know, I need the calories right?


I think that makes it wine/tv: 10 million bagillion to homework: 0


My schedule this week has been tough too. Monday and Wednesday had me at school until about 10pm.

Wednesday night, after I got back home from school I went to take a shower. Innocent right?

Until I slipped and fell in my tub and got this fun little friend on the inside of my leg


I am a walking accident waiting to happen
It's like a train wreck that horrifies yet fascinates you

Now you have seen the giant ham hock that I call my leg. Until I figure out a way to detach my arm to take a distant picture or buy a stand...well, the angles will always suck

And so will my powershot that was bought circa 2006


Now to console myself with Craig Ferguson. If you don't watch...you should

You Might Also Like

0 comments