Finally! Santa Cruz and 3 years..

5:56 PM

We went to Santa Cruz about...oh a month ago
The beach was covered..and I mean COVERED in wood

We also passed a dead seal...it was not a pretty sight. We were sad that our favorite beach was now not looking so fantastic

After frying ourselves on the beach (it was a really really hot hot day), we went to have some beer at 99 bottles (which has no AC)

It was tasty

Matt also tried on a hot pink jacket from American Apparel

I'm really sad that I didn't convince him to buy it

It was sexy

I took pictures of the clouds through the sun roof as Matt zipped along 17 on our way home

Whoosh!





Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary

3 years

It's been a looooong time

Matt gave me a card with toilets on the front

The usual "potty humor"

Inside he wrote, "Thanks for putting up with me"

I told him, he should have said, "Thanks for putting up with my shit"



He laughed


He also gave me pretty flowers :)

And we had a FANTASTIC meal at Nick's on Main in Los Gatos

Mussels, fries, Chilean sea bass, fall off the bone tender short ribs, banana bread pudding


Thanks sweetness! It's been 3 fun years, thanks for putting up with me too while I've been a total stress case mental patient for the past two years during school. I know I give you a ton of grief and just want to say that I appreciate everything you do and how you listen to me when I complain. 

I promise, I won't be a nut job when I graduate

I also promise to brew you lots of beer in the hopes that you will be too distracted to notice any weird behavior :)



(That is also my plan for world peace...lots and lots of beer)

You Might Also Like

0 comments