Patience is a virtue I might not possess

12:30 PM

This week has been incredibly trying (I know, it's only Tuesday, what's your point?).

I have 5 group meeting this week.
My saturday looks like this:
9-11am meeting
11-4pm meeting
4-7pm meeting
Plus having to comment on 20 student papers and write up 4 papers about how I would suggest innovations for my company

I'm so excited, I could pass out


Work has been tough since my direct boss is out of town on personal business. It's been hard to be Larry (manager) and to be Janine at the same time. It's even harder knowing that all this work will do absolutely nothing in getting me a promotion. Nothing. Nada. Error, does not compute.

Anyway, there's one coworker who really tests my patience and my sanity. She always leaves me scrambling like cat frantically trying to catch a laser beam.



But you know, lady, leaving me out of the loop, leaving me to sit there flopping like a fish in front of our customer because you purposely withheld information, and completely ignoring the fact that I control all the money...it only makes you look...well...inept.

Because even though you constantly force me to work with no information, I can still pull together my resources and save the day. Thankless, of course, you never even acknowledge my presence. Yes, I would also love a world where we can spend spend spend with an unlimited source of funds.

Continue to go along your merry way.


But I still win

You Might Also Like

0 comments